PRESENTATION OF THE POS APPLICATION
The POS application is a high-level solution embeded in the POS to organize, process and facilitate the payment transactions managed by Card24™.
Under ISO 8583 standard, the POS application communicates with the Card24™ payment system.
- Each accomplished transaction is recorded instantly on Card24™.
- The POS application manages online and offline transactions.
- Online transactions are stored in real time on the POS and on Card24™.
- Offline transactions are stored in the POS waiting their daily backup on Card24™
POS application provides several functionalities :
- POSaccepts EMV smart cards, and private smart cards (electronic purses) and magnetic strip cards, etc.
- POS communicates in GPRS, ETHERNET, Wi-Fi and in dial-up.
POS allows the following online and offline transactions
- Purchase of goods and services.
- Transfer (card to card, card to account,account to account, account to card).
- Cash deposit.
- Credit repayment.
- Printing mini statements.
- Bill payment.
- The management of different currencies.
- Purchasing topups.
- Reversing transactions.
- PIN change.
- Card activation.
- PIN reset (In case of PIN lost).
- Recording the attempted use of stop listed cards.
- Printing receipt duplicate.
- Sending the list of operations to the server.
- Audit : allows you to create multiple users on the same POS where each transaction is recorded withThe ID of the user who performed it.
- Giving access rights to users according to their profils.
- Printing user reports.
- The accumulation of loyalty points after each purchase.
- Customizable automatic sending of end of the day batches and download the list of stop lists.
- Display bank logo on the initial screen.
- Printing loyalty points.
- Calculation and management of transaction fees.